Friday, March 4, 2011

Cabo "Spring Break"

"Spring break" doesn't really exist for me anymore now that I am in the adult world but it is spring break here at Georgetown (where I work) and therefore my husband and I decided to jet away with his grandparents and parents to sunny Cabo, Mexico and take advantage of the "spring break" for a week. It just so happens that his parents have spring break since they are both professors in CT and his grandparents, well they can get away whenever so it all worked out quite nicely. I couldn't be more excited to bask in the sunshine with my wonderful family, we have booked an in home massage at the house which I couldn't be more happy about (sounds quite dreamy, actually :)), and plan on swimming in the pool, enjoying freshly squeezed orange juice (believe me its heavenly, I've been thinking about it for the last few weeks! ahh) walks on the beach, day trips and fabulous meals out! Happy Friday and happy week, I will be back next Saturday! Adios, amigos :)

{a cute picture of us being carefree and content in the pool...a few years back}

No comments:

Post a Comment