Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Fav Snaps of the Royal Wedding

I didn't wake up to watch the whole wedding live but have been reading the headlines and catching glimpses of all of the wedding in its glory and magnificence. I am finally watching my tivo'ed version right now and posting my favorite shots. As I predicted, my mom wanted to text me the morning of the wedding but remembered I was still fast asleep and so she emailed me instead and I loved what she said,

" hahaha, you crack me up!! i just read your blog as i was watching the wedding..since 5!..and you got it rite...i was going to text you but realized it would be too early for you and you would yell at me!
love her dress...interesting...you wore a lace dress and i wore a dress with lace top and long sleeves (in lace)...hmm...we are in tune with kate...i knew i liked her!!
talk to you later...."

I love my mom's several exclamation points, her dot dot dots, and her cute little message. She was right though, Kate you represented us well and we are proud to call you our Princess :-)

There simply are no words. I love this couple and think they embody deep love, sophistication, grace and are beautiful together. May they always keep one another close! I have now been married since September, hard to believe how fast time flys! It has been an amazing journey so far, one in which I am traveling down with my true love and best friend. While listening to the Royal Wedding I heard a few lines that I really loved:

Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire
Marriage is intended to be a way in which man and woman help each other to become what God meant each one to be-their deepest and their truest selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment