Thursday, July 28, 2011

Car Crush



I have recently decided I know exactly what I want my dream car to be...

A porsche cayenne

I have to admit my husband always teases me because I am a shopper that bases my purchase decisions on a scale of looks and beauty and am a total marketer's dream. Besides being a thing of beauty, I think this car is well-designed and solid, can handle a family (when Mr. L and I add to our family of two) and did I mention that is it sure beautiful and a gorgeous, sleek looking machine.

I guess some things will never change (I'll probably always put beauty before functionality) however in this case I think this car has both qualities. One thing I know for sure is that one day this dream car will be my car :) p.s. I've always wanted it in black but after seeing it in the taupe color I have mixed feelings...black or taupe, I'll take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment