Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy day full of love!!

Today is Valentine's Day, a day I love for all of its pink, white and red glory. I've always loved this "holiday" not for its silly commercial hype on roses and romance (there was a mad rush at Safeway yesterday with huge balloons and a line of men stretching out the door with their bundles of flowers in tow) but for the little conversation hearts, homemade creations in school, fun decor, extra squeeze or kiss shared with a loved one and for all of its cuteness.

My mom recently showed me this cute app called Red Stamp, that I just love. You can email, text, post or paper mail personalized cards, invitations notes, announcements etc and they have the most ADORABLE templates and concepts. Check it out.
 Acting fairly normal...
Not so normal :-)

So on this day, whether you hate it and dress it all black, rebel against it by watching horror films and eating bon bons or embrace it and do all things hearts and sweet...make the most of your day and make it extra special, just because :)

~Happy Valentine's Day from me to you~
 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment