Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You Note's


I have been writing thank you notes left and right for the three bridal showers I had, and now I am working on writing thank you's for wedding gifts that are coming in. Cranes stationary is so elegant and timeless but recently I have been picking up wooster & prince papers stationary every time I am making a visit through Anthropologie. They have such interesting designs and every notecard is such a piece of art, it's hard for me to use them because they are so pretty-I just want to treasure them in the fun little pack they come in :) I'm such a dork...

I am constantly picking up thank you cards, birthday cards, and other occasion cards to hold onto for whenever I might need them!

1 comment:

  1. K8- time for a new blog post!
    he he... I know you are SUPER busy :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete