Monday, August 30, 2010

Mini Moon Update


~a place for just the two of us~

N.A.N.T.U.C.K.E.T

I am so excited to report that I have booked part of our mini moon in Nantucket at The Wauwinet and am so looking forward to being at this great location, with martini in hand, sitting by the water, with my husband. Hoorayy! For the remaining part of our stay, I think we'll stay at The Jared Coffin House in town and enjoy another perspective as we roam the cobblestone streets, indulge in some shopping and take in the joy of being married.

[a fun view of the hotel and water]
[love all of the natural light and welcoming feeling in this room]
[such a lovely looking hotel, can't wait for my visit with B]
[The Jared Coffin House in town]
[so pretty too, loving the wallpaper]
[can totally see us enjoying the day here in town, people watching and relaxing!]

Can't wait to go to:

Great Point
to rent a jeep and ride it along the beach, make a picnic lunch and admire the breathtaking views...
Something Natural
enjoy a Nantucket tradition and their chocolate chip cookies (bet they won't compare to my momma's :))

Nantucket Bake Shop
a local landmark for as long as I can remember...a spot that can't be missed and I can't wait to introduce my soon-to-be-hubby to the raspberry crumb bars, so delish!!! I remember digging into them as a small girl as they were always brought back to the house on any of our visits to Nantucket
Nantucket Vineyard, Cisco Brewery and Triple Eight Distillery
my honey makes the most perfect martini and is our little bartender, I think we'd both love an afternoon day trip here
Any suggestions on things that can't be missed? I better start planning our itinerary now

No comments:

Post a Comment