Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Great Men--Who to Chose?


cuties

From the very beginning Roberto was my favorite guy on The Bachelorette! It didn't take very long before I just knew he was my fav guy---those looks, that smile, the muscle, the charm, the romance and exotic flair that is practically his scent. He just seems like a good guy too and is active and outgoing which seemed to be perfect for what Ali is looking for....all along he's been my favorite...

I was so happy to see her end up with Roberto but I have to say when I watched the finale with Emmy last night over angel food cake with berries and some freshly made whip (I should call myself Betty Crocker :P ) my heart sank when Ali said goodbye to Chris who also seems like a winner next to Roberto. He is such a family-oriented man, not many people out there would drop everything and move back home to take care of the family and watch their mother pass away. He is a real class act and seems so genuine and loving and he's a New England boy so of course I love that about him too.

I thought he seemed so great how he took Ali's decision and the rainbow reference was really lovely too...go Chris, I'm sure you'll find a sweetheart out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was so nice to see the Bachelorette end with two great men...Ali couldn't have gone wrong with either--best of luck to them, I hope they can escape the media and it's harsh edge~

hopefully they will stay in sync

No comments:

Post a Comment