Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Connecticut Summer Weekend


I might not have hit the beach this summer or gotten that sun kissed tan I've been dreaming about or had a real vacation in awhile but I truly treasure the weekends I go home for wedding planning and fun! This weekend I am off to CT for only a short weekend but I know it will be filled to the brim with love and times I will always remember, especially during this very happy time in my life.

I have my last bridal shower (I've been spoiled with 3 bridal showers thrown by family and friends that are so dear to me) with my childhood friends and their mothers...I know it will be a perfect event! My friend KP sent out the cutest green and pink Lilly invites, I heart them.
We are going to celebrate my dad's birthday (the actual day being this past Tuesday) with some chocolate mousse cake and some bocce ball games!
There are plenty of final details to take care of like finalizing the wedding dinner menu, the final touches for the cake and much more
~Cheers to a wonderful CT weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment