Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lilly for Fall


Lilly Lovers beware...
I had to stick these into the mix because I saw them on a blog and think they are the cutest-love animal crackers and have always loved Lilly so great combo :)

It's hard to believe that it is already August and with my bachelorette nyc adventure this weekend, a church engagement weekend next, my last bridal shower back in CT and Orientation events for work coming up in the last few days of August-I know this month is going to go fast!!

I was looking at the new Lilly collection for Fall and love the vibrant looks and funky patterns. Here is a little sneak peak~

love this for early Fall when I'm still trying to hold onto the last of the summer loveliness
love this top for the chilly months of fall to add some spice to the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment