Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rewind


[my mom did such a wonderful job on creating these getting ready/bach shirts..love lovee]
************************

I have been so bad about getting up my bachelorette pictures. Yesterday, Allie's professional wedding pictures came in so I wanted to post those too...Here they are, lets rewind a little~
[providing my girl with a mint...ohh the love!!]
[attempting to beautify myself]
[a huge toast to the soon-to-be Mrs. Castner]

[the most perfect fairytale picture of the night]


Allie's pictures were courtesy of her professional pictures posted on Shutterfly--don't worry Al, I'll be ordering lots of these real soon!

[er and em-seemingly sisters to some!]
[with the lovely Mrs. Castner-boy do I love saying that, hehe]
[wish you could have stayed longer but so glad you came at all, it wouldn't have been the same without you xoxo]
minor note:
delay on the shower photos since I left my camera charger in CT and my camera is dead from overuse...will put those up soon, might do a bridal shower preview of all the fun I've had this summer with my dear family and friends, love you

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of you putting on make up. That's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete