Monday, August 16, 2010

Staying Connected

here I am at the retreat [weheartit.com]
This weekend my B and I went to an Engaged Encounter weekend in MD. I was not very open-minded about the experience and became rather sulky and unpleasant about the whole thing-from the time we pulled up to the hotel to the moment I looked at B and gave him one of my 'I don't wanna be here looks.' I regret my intial feelings because we got so much out of it and really had a chance to focus on our relationship and each other and it really was such a beautiful thing.

In the end of the weekend we wrote betrothal letters to one another and when we read them...we both were caught up in tears and piled on the hugs as we took a look back on our almost 7 years together and also a glance into the future as our lives become united as one. I love you with all that I am, B. Can't wait for September 18, 2010 and all the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment