Thursday, August 5, 2010

N.Y.C. Bachelorette Rendezvous

my Bachelorette number
love the criss cross on the back and the fun colors for August!

Today I am working, obviously-yawn..then meeting up with my childhood buddy, Ellen, who is in Baltimore for the summer...so it will be so nice to catch up--I haven't seen her since Christmas, sigh, so it's been awhile. When I see her we always share in many laughs and I'm reminded why we've remained good friends for so many years... then I have some last minute laundry and organization to do this evening and hopefully I can squeeze in a run tonight.

Tomorrow I am offff to NYC with my MOH--we are training it up Friday afternoon and will explore the city some, get a mani and pedi, grab some dinner and relax then on Saturday we are meeting up with some friends and doing some more NYC things :) Saturday night is my bachelorette dinner at La Bottega which I can't wait for-I got a new dress for the special night proabably like 6 months ago at Anthropologie [see above pics]... and then there is a surprise activity after dinner that I will be sure to report back about..

EEKS, so excited :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment