Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy-O

[weheartit.com]
Today is my father's birthday! I won't say his magic number because I know as people get older that number staring back at them becomes uglier and less appealing-despite the number, I feel so blessed by having my father in my life for so many years. He has been a huge support that has provided so much love in my life and in my heart.
~I love you birthday man~

Thank you for all of the Guilford league soccer games you watched me run up and down the field and for the time you put into coaching several of my teams

Thank you for the hugs and kisses and for letting your emotional side come out and help in understanding my sensitive side

Thank you for believing in me and reminding me all that I have to offer in this world

Thank you for always finding a way to put mom and us kids first, even while you were the main provider for our family. It's rare to find such a devoted father to his family

Thank you for video taping all of my childhood birthday parties and for always making me feel like your special little princess

But most of all thank you for being the man that you are and the one-of-a-kind father you are to me

No comments:

Post a Comment