Thursday, April 29, 2010

Keep Loved Ones Close to Your Heart

I am truly greatful for the friends & family in my life and for my wonderful fiancee :)

GRANDMA CARTA
A remarkable woman

Grandma with Sarah-isn't she the cutest?

It is always important to reflect on your life and cherish the close relationships of friends, family, significant others close to your heart. As I watch my grandmother turn 90 recently and struggle with difficulities that come with age I reminsce about memories I've shared with her as a young girl and what a role model she has been to me.
A few days ago, my dad told me that she is already planning out a special outfit to wear at my wedding and told him she wouldn't miss it for the world. She is quite the fashionista with one of the biggest hearts imaginable.

Right now she is in the hospital after a few falls and a broken wrist. Sending love and warm thoughts her way. I love you grandma
xoxoxoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment