Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hart of Dixie

We are entering Fall which means, beautiful-colored leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, lovely scarfs, wool sweaters, caramel apples andddd new television shows! I have taken an interest in Hart of Dixie and I have to say the story line is a little strange so far and the acting is not the best but I love Rachel Bilson, especially her wardrobe in this show thus far... and the little town of Blue,Bell where this movie takes place, is more than charming and quaint.
By far my favorite outfit in the first episode, love the blue piping on her jacket, the striped shirt, it all works so well together for Fall

Jacket and Pants: Veronique Leroy
Shirt: Theory
Shoes: Alexander Wang

Jacket: Chanel
Shoes: Valentino
Shirt: Anagram by Gary Graham
Shorts: Marc Jacobs

I adore the throwback to another era in Jamie King's look

Dress: Vintage
Shoes and Accessories: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment