Monday, September 26, 2011

The Monday Munchies

This weekend I discovered 479 Popcorn in a specialty food store. My hubby claims they also have it at Peets Coffee Shops and they carry a variety of flavors. Anyway, we chose the Black Truffle and White Cheddar and I have to say it is quite delicious and ALSO since we are new to CA (well me more than my husband, since he was born and raised here) it is really nice to familiarize myself with Californian products and to try one that is so delicious and is handmade in San Francisco (near us, yay!) is quite fun.

I just visited the website and it says the tasty stuff is on Oprah's O list which I think makes it deserving a try! I love the packaging, the tasty but not overwhelming flavor...nom nom
Happy monday and happy eating! Go out and try some of this yummy stuff or if you can't find it, make your own and add some luxurious truffle oil or other tasty topping. Be creative. It is so worth it!
A nice write-up on this blog and here is another little something else

No comments:

Post a Comment