Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Laur!


 Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Lauren!! Lauren and I met on the tennis team in college and ended up joining the same sorority as well-Go Theta! Lauren was actually a large reason why I joined Theta-I wanted to stick by her side through my college years. Ever since then she has been a big sis to me, a huge support, the ray of sunshine even after a hard day, a true confidant, someone whom I greatly look up to and admire and an all around wonderful friend. Lauren defines true friendship to me and has stuck by me through thick-and-thin. I know she will be a life-long friend! And even though she is in Jacksonville Florida and I am in California-we pick up right where we left off when we talk and share so many great memories and respect for one another-nothing can break our wonderful friendship.

To Lauren on her special day! I hope Michael and your pup, Lucy spoil you rotten today. I miss and love you tons and am thankful for you in my life.

Happy birthday, my pretty pretty girl xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Obviously I am late to read this... but better late than never! Your lovely message made my day! You are the sweetest and most loyal friend ever. I am so lucky to have you in my life and know we will be friends forever! Thank you for the kind words. Love you! p.s. Your birthday is around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete