Monday, April 2, 2012

MIA Girl

How is it April already? I have been MIA for most of March-there seems to be so much going on that even finding a few minutes has been hard to come by. I will report back soon about my mom and family friend's visit to California-we went up to SF/Napa & Sonoma and had the best time, my training & workouts with two friends and more happenings around here.




Until then here are a few photos making me happy lately! I was at CVS recently printing out some bridal party shots of me and my lady loves. I adore this photo of my MOH and me and have it front row center on my desk. The ranunculus really bring a fun pop of color to my black and white photo and are the perfect pair~ I picked up ranunculus at Trader Joes in shades of yellow and pink a few weeks ago and they are still going strong, I think I'd have to say that they are my favorite flower of the moment.

I hope you enjoy my pretty desk accessories as much as I do. Happy Monday, everyone! :) xo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read an updated post! Maybe the next one will be about your new job? :)

    ReplyDelete