Monday, November 8, 2010

All My Favorites for Fall...or Santa :)


[Nordstroms Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Dress I am totally crushing on for the holidays, loveeee]

velvet
lace
CLASSIC
SUEDE
NAVYyyy
texture
prints
blush tones
sequins
chocolate brown


[bodenusa.com]
I thought maybe I was over sequins especially because I went through a huge phase when I was in middle school and got rid of all my sequiny stuff a few years ago but I think a little hint or touch of it on certain items can be quite nice, especially this skirt from bodenusa.com
the classic girl in me will never stop liking bows, ribbons and anything timeless and classic





chocolate brown rain boots, yum....like the texture too
I love this coat and think it is simply stunning...need to order one!!
JPK purse, lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment