Saturday, November 20, 2010

My favorites this weekend...


1.) Weekend Breakfasts of:
Pumpkin Oatmeal
w/ walnuts, brown sugar, and maple butter!

2.) A lovely tweed jacket I found on the sale rack at Nordstroms for $24.00, woot woot

3.) Packing for our Thanksgiving trip to Cancun, Mexico

4.) Advent Calendars for both hubby and myself to enjoy for the month of December. I finally got my very own this year from my mother-in-law....thank you!

5.) We have received our wedding pictures and I am excited to create my first Christmas card with the hubby! Can't believe how quickly the holidays are approaching--will need to work fast to get these created and mailed out.

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry. The photos you post are always so beautiful.
    Hope you have a fabulous trip to Cancun. Let's chat and catch up when you return. Miss you katers! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete