Saturday, April 30, 2011

Calypso St. Barth at Target, oh my!!


I am excited to report that through the grapevine, ie other blogs and my mother, I have heard that Calypso St. Barth is coming to Target tomorrow! I have to say--I am soo happy that so many designers are coming to Target to premier their lovelies. I have only recently become more familiar with the brand and love the airy clothing with interesting prints and patterns. I just so happened to even purchase two of their lovely pieces this past Easter weekend in a boutique store in Soho that I am oh so excited to model this spring and summer for the various showers and 4 weddings I have :) Might I add that they were both on sale which helped seal the deal in purchasing them... I love that they are unique and will be fun new pieces to add to my wardrobe.

I'd suggest that you not walk but run to your closest Target to pick the best of the loot, as I remember when Liberty of London for Target hit stores and people were there very early, women were buying armfuls of key items, included cute umbrellas with bold prints, and people were itching to get their hands on the best stuff. So go and have some fun!!

"Target’s newest design collaboration with Calypso St. Barth is perfect for the coming summer. Everything you love about Calypso–the breezy printed tunics, airy white linen dresses, maxi dresses and tiny bikinis–is there, but at a fraction of the cost. The line–which also includes kids, accessories, and home (don’t miss the adorable ceramic elephants)–retails for between $1.99 to $79.99 and will available in store from May 1 through June 11 and on Target.com through August 15."

No comments:

Post a Comment