Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Laur!

together most recently at my wedding in CT

out to lunch in MD

with the newlywed at her wedding in Bmore

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Mrs. Lauren Setzer!! I wanted to write a little shout out to her on this very special day (exactly one month earlier than my bday hehe, sorry I couldn't resist). This woman and I met in college and played on the tennis team together/and happened to be in the same sorority together tooo. I knew our friendship was meant to be! I have so much respect, admiration and love in my heart for her. Lauren has truly been a loving influence on me, a big sister, a wise sounding board, and a true sweetheart to the core. She has a heart of pure gold. I remember how devastated I was when I moved to DC and then shortly after her wedding, she moved down to Jacksonville, FL. Although, I am very thankful we have stayed in touch through mass texting, phone calls, cards, and because of the strong bond we created in college, our relationship just continues to grow. All my love to the birthday girl today xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment