Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Watch Party


Despite how many times I try to tell myself that I will be waking up at 5am to tune into the most widely watched wedding of the century, I know I will not be pulling myself out of bed in my coffee mug pjs and tank top to watch the adorable couple while dining on biscuits and tea.

I put some images below so that those of you who are getting up at the crack of dawn (I know my mother is rising at 5am and has her dvr programed for the 4am pre-wedding discussion, love my mother!) to watch can have lovely photos and maybe go all out and print out the cute William and Kate printouts for a little Royal Watch Party.

to print out your own at home,
go to: http://designeditor.typepad.com/design_editor/2011/04/free-royal-wedding-party-printables.html

Don't get me wrong, I have NBC all set up on my Tivo to tape 6 hours worth of the wedding coverage and I can not WAIT to get a looksy at Kate in her wedding dress. I wonder which of the lucky designers she chose. I love how classic, elegant and sophisticated Kate is, and hey she has a great name :) She and William sure make a wonderful couple and I am looking forward to sneaking several peeks into the wedding through media outlets, and pictures.

Goodnight everyone, and those of you early risers, be sure to give me the whole scoopsince you will be up several hours before I am and those of you taking the day off tomorrow to have yourself a Royal tea party, enjoy... and be sure to plan a fun little party of red and blue, tea and crumpets, diamonds and tiaras and all things Royal...
I'll need to silence my phone because knowing my mom and me and our great love and total obsession with fashion, she's going to be giving me a play by play of the dress, I just know it! :-)

1 comment: