Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Birthday-Party Inspiration

(the happy couple dressed up as a bottle of champagne and an Indian)

One of my besties, Lauren, lives in Jacksonville and I miss her every day! She is one of the sweetest people you have ever met (and no I'm not saying this..her personality will melt your heart) and she recently planned a 30th Halloween Party for her hubby, Michael. Lauren is such a great multi-tasker, she had a big gala fundraiser going on at work but managed to plan this wonderful affair for her honey and then a few days later they jetted off to Paris and London for some down time. You deserve it, girl!

I wanted to share some photos she snapped of the event:

their adorable bumble bee, I mean dog, Lucy :)

I love that she got into the full theme of Halloween for Michael's party. From the personalized dinner plates with images of Michael, to the thoughtful details of ghosts, pumpkins and skeletons...I loved it all. Especially the hollowed out pumpkins used for dips (what a creative spin on things!) and the goody bags for everyone to take home at the end of a fun-filled night.

~You did a fabulous job, Lauren. The event sure reflects how wonderful you are too. You leave your caring imprint on every single thing that you touch. xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Katers, I just saw this post and am so flattered that you took time to write about the party. The photos/posts on your blog are always expressed so eloquently and beautifully and I'm honored that you included me! :) xoxox Lauren

    ReplyDelete