Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Mexican Thanksgiving

Rashida Jones looks so comfy chic in her loose blouse and fun hat, might have to rock a similar look on my trip!
[look at that view, ahh breathtaking!]
My husband (still so weird to say that, eekss) and I will be taking off to Cancun, Mexico to join his parents for the Thanksgiving holiday! Although I am sad to not be joining my family in Florida for the holiday, now that we are married, we need to be fair to both sides. It will be nice to go to a place I've never been before, my hubby's grandparents have a place in Cabo but Cancun will be a fun new place to explore-yay for new places, and new adventures as newlyweds :)

The blue water, sunshine and a mixed drink in my hand sound wonderful right about now as I'm typing from a computer at work while wearing a sweater....hehe...

p.s. I've been dying to learn how to drive stick and my hubby said he plans to teach me on this trip-watch out Cancun, Mrs. L is on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment