Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Tricks, All Treaties :)


[I absolutely ADORE caramel apples and often seek them out in the fall, go to one of my fav blogs: cupcakesandcashmere.com to make some of these beauties yourself]

I have seen so many cute Halloween food and decoration ideas on blogs the past few days and wanted to make sure that I showed you all of the goodies I found...makes me want to throw a little shin-dig or plan a spooky fun night for little kiddos...I am definately one to get into themed parties--I think my parents turned me onto this at an early age as they would let me pick a theme for my birthday and my dad would videotape the whole event. We've done princess, rock stars, mexican, fairy, Hollywood, to name a few...oh to be a kid again :-)


[LivingLocurto is a great site with fabulous ideas and so many printable recipes, party ideas, crafts and so much more]
These adorablee owls make me want to just play with my food, lovee themm
if I were out and about for Halloween-this would most definitely be my go to outfit, love cupcakes!!
thecelebrationshoppe.com



To create a wonderful dessert table like Amy Atlas Events go to,http://www.amyatlas.com/index.php/main/portfolio/ (photo 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment