Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Recaps


out our window, love what I see every evening
[view from our rooftop patio in DC]
I always like to have something fun to look forward to on the weekends-whether it is cooking with my hubby love, seeing a movie with a friend or going on a weekend trip somewhere within a few hour radius. So imagine how happy I've been lately to have the opportunity to visit my brother and Carey (future sister-in-law come August 27th, 2011) with my man up in Rochester! And what fun did we have...

Shortly before we left a very special gift arrive in the mail---I am so honored to stay beside them next summer when they become husband and wife~




The gift was wrapped in grey tissue paper and had a peach bow around the frame to give a little preview of her colors to come for her August wedding, it will also include a French Country feel, which I am crazy about. Love love love

the pricey faded purple leather coat I convinced myself (with the help of my girlfriends) that it was a must have/reminder of my Bachelorette NYC weekend



~
And then most recently I was lucky enough to meet up with some of my favs at my old college stomping ground, so fun, so many laughs, so much love for them!







No comments:

Post a Comment