Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Couple All About Class


I think that Prince William and Kate Middleton are going to make such a fabulous royal couple. I have always thought she exemplifies true class, beauty, sophistication and taste. With all the celebrities and "famous" people trashing themselves up and showing little respect for themselves and others, Kate comes as a breath of fresh air. She also is a fabulous dresser... But in all honesty I think that Diana will look down from heaven and be proud of the young lady following in her footsteps as a princess-in-training and the woman to marry her son, and be quite proud.

Some engagement pictures were leaked recently to the public and I just love them.

An interesting comparison of Diana to Kate-then and now, both women full of grace and style.


I know the whole world is waiting to see what gown she will pick for her wedding day and millions will be glued to the television as their wedding occurs on April 29th. I can't help but think about the diamonds Kate plays with, the gowns she has at her disposal, and servants she has helping her every day-but then to think about her freedom and privacy being stripped, I can only imagine. Oh to be a princess :)


No comments:

Post a Comment