Thursday, December 16, 2010

National Cupcake Day


Lemon curd cupcakes my mom made, just because!


I don't know how I would have missed this, especially since I am such a cupcake worshipper, lover, enthusiast but yesterday was National Cupcake Day so I want everyone to take a few minutes out of their day today to give thanks for the wonderful thing, that is the cupcake.. and ask yourself why they are so important in your life (okay maybe a dramatic statement) because I know they have brought great joy and fun memories to my life :)

enjoying a Magnolia Bakery cupcake during my Bachelorette weekend in NYC

with my lovely friends outside Magnolia's

Georgetown cupcakes, pretty but not very good...people don't know what good cupcakes are these days :P I think that everyone thinks they are so wonderful bc of their great marketing and tv show but try heading down to Baked and Wired before you go over to Gtown cupcake to wait in that long line for a cupcake that doesn't leave you very satisfied...

No comments:

Post a Comment