Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 91st Birthday, Garcy!


Happy Birthday to one of the classiest woman I have ever met! It has been such an honor and privilege having you in my life, Garcy (B's one-0f-a-kind grandmother) Garcy has been like a grandmother to me from the very start of my 7 year relationship to her grandson and from the very beginning she treated me lovingly and filled my life with care, generosity and has taught me how to appreciate all those little moments and how important family truly is.


She is an inspiration to all and all of our lives are that much more richer and special for having her in it. I struggle to put into words what this woman represents and how loved she is by her family, friends and those who only have met her recently or for a few seconds but the impression she leaves on your heart is forever.
pre-Shaw's wedding
a Thanksgiving 2009 shot
laughing with grandson at Shaw's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment