Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Lindemann's!


Momma C (aka as Martha Stewart as I like to call her) hinted that I should do "Married Christmas" and I loved the idea so here you go. I am so happy to start my own Christmas card tradition with my one and only hubs
I am excited to report that today our Christmas cards went out! My first holiday card as a married woman and I feel like such an adult that after all of these years of watching my mom do hers I am not doing a card with the husband to send out to family and friends :-) I've always admired how my mom has created a rhyming poem inside her Christmas cards and have always found her so creative (she and my father compliment one another in their rhyming ways around the holidays :) ) The Christmas cards, Halloween and other festive cards my mom has come up with over the years now hang in our hallway for all to see and I smile every time I pass by and a picture catches my eye..I can't help but think about that point in time and all the ways, the many ways our parents tried to make us laugh and catch the sparkle in our eye for a perfect holiday picture. Oh traditions, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment