Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cuddle Weather


Today the district found itself covered by a few inches of snow which made everything quite lovely and picture-perfect. I was very much in love and can't wait to get home as I feel the holidays approaching and can't wait to hopefully have a white Christmas with my parents, grandmother, brother and husband :-) I couldn't help but think how today's snowfall brought cuddle weather with it and I just wanted to spend the whole day in my favorite pjs, sipping on B's homemade drinking chocolate, watching re-run Seinfeld episodes and other must-have's...instead I got to enjoy the evening while taking in this cuddle weather :-)
Tonight my hubby and I watched one of our all-time favorite shows, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and I cooked up a cozy meal to enjoy on the couch (I know, breaking our 'dining room table dinner only' routine) and I have to say it was quite nice to eat a meal I cooked all on my own.. and snuggle up to my love over a great show.

Reviews: Very good, next time-- would cook the tofu to get it nice and brown and crispy and add in some Sriracha for more kick (which is a hot chili sauce, if you don't own some already I say you grab some, it really enhances the flavor of some many dishes. it truly is a must-have product).

This was in its 'still cooking state' but trust me it was quite tasty
I have to say the colors are nice and bold, especially to cheer you up on a Winter's night

1 comment: