Monday, October 31, 2011

Cupcake Costume!

This year I dressed up Louie and me as a little surprise for dad when he came home from work, as a baby and pumpkin! There was a Halloween party for my Junior League last Friday but with my folks in town I didn't go. If I did, I would have gone as...

A CUPCAKE!
I absolutely L.O.V.E. cupcakes. I'm not sure if its their adorable packaging, fun flavors, fabulous size, wonderful decoration possibilities or what but I am obsessed and would love to support one of these lovelies for their cute and sweet reputation :-)

****************************************************************
Instead of the cupcake ensemble, I bought a few items at the Dollar Tree to complete my outfit-including the hair ribbons-is it weird I still would wear these ribbons in my hair out in public, even though I'm 26 years old?! haha and got Lou a pumpkin outfit! He looks like a little sweetheart in his outfit, I'm in love. I always make fun of people who dress up their dogs but I weakened and got Lou one and a red and green collar with bells for Christmas. Oh brother....


1 comment:

  1. So I found your blog from the Jayes post. After I saw mention of the CKCS (dog :) I knew I had to see a pic. She's adorable!! We have a 6 month old named Pippa and she looks just like yours. I am going to have to find that pumpkin costume this fall...Dollar Tree, you say?

    Thanks! She's adorable! And so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete