Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweenie!!

My parents have been in town for the past 5 days and it has been so refreshing to spend quality time with them. It definately has felt like home and been really nice to show my parents where the Mr. and I are living out here in CA land! They were very impressed with our place, the area, and how homey and tidy our place looks (go us yay :) ) I'm not the biggest neat freak but have been trying to find a place for every thing and keep our place very orderly compared to our last home in DC and I think I'm making good head way. Photos of our time together to come manana. {as well as of my Fall decorating accents and some of our apartment}

Halloween takes me back to my days of carving the pumpkin with mom and dad, my mom making my brother and me wonderful homemade costumes (including a dinosaur for my brother), bobbing for apples, candy filled bags and so many more fun memories on our cul-de-sac and at school. I think I was a fairy or princess more than once!
------
I enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding reoccur today on the Today Show and my favorite looks were of Natalie as Pippa-they both are such gorgeous women and Giada's fun Katy Perry impersonation. I also loved Hoda and Kathy Lee-their quirky demeanors only added to the costumes too. Trick or Treat, everyone.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
I also loved Jessica Simpson's big announcement today that, "...it's true-I'm going to be a mummy!" She definitely had a fun way of breaking the news today as she dressed the part and had a cute tweet about becoming a "mummy." I have always loved her for her fashion, dumb but funny comments and enjoyed her on the Newlyweds. I hope she can put her klutzy moments aside and take her mom jeans to Goodwill as she becomes a new mommy to a beautiful little Simpson baby!
Jess with her guy, Eric, aka Larry Bird and their dog. Love the pearl leash and collar!

No comments:

Post a Comment