Friday, October 7, 2011

My Grandmother's Summer Garden

~
My grandmother lives by the water from May to October up in Connecticut. I am not sure if its the salty air or the rich soil but every summer, without fail, her garden is always in full bloom and is strikingly beautiful. I am so in love. Luckily enough for me, her neighbor snapped some shots of the beauty and I had to claim them for myself. If not, I worry they would stay on a file un-viewed on her computer (which she hardly knows how to use) collecting dust...and her garden will not be put on display and all of its loveliness wouldn't by appreciated by many.

This world is such a magical place and sometimes I just have to stop a moment and take in my surroundings and live my life as though this was my last day on Earth. I need to close my eyes, suck in a big breath, and just soak in all of the goodness around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment