Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Belated Christmas Recap!

I couldn't get enough of our tree-I felt so proud that this was our first tree together-we picked it out together, put it up together and decorated together. When we took it down this past weekend I felt crushed-but it is amazing how open the room feels again now that it is gone.
Decorating ideas for next year...I love so many things I see...
esp these monogrammed pears. anything monogrammed is fine by me!
the ribbon thief, caught!
sleeping beauty~
not so sure about Mr and Mrs. C
becoming more comfortable. Mr. Claus-you might want to keep an eye on your woman:)
my grandparents-in-law's tree, isn't it beautiful?
I love angels-they make me think of my aunt Sas who has passed...she loved them too xoxo
He settled down on the grass right after his pee break-I think he wanted to savor the sunshine and cool ground
enjoying some champagne and St. Germain-reminscient of my wedding cocktail, "the kate"
with Garcy
he loves grandma and grandpa's house...so cozy
my sweet B
I want an orange tree in my yard someday too :-) My gf, Lauren, has grapefruit in hers-I think it is oh so cool
the makings of a wonderful dinner...
my husband is so talented in the kitchen, I am constantly amazed every day. This is his fruit mold he made with fresh fruit, juice and other tasty ingredients
Louie gets a bone
showing off!
we ate like this every day-some of the tastiest meals ever
w/ Garcy-ilu
watching Elf, of course
if you think this cauliflower looks good, it is INCREDIBLE and here is the wonderful recipe. Enjoy!
I've always loved how wonderful of a wrapper my mom is-her cards, paper, and tissue paper etc are all well chosen and very admired!
hehehhehe
I got everything I wanted on my Christmas list and more. I felt very lucky this year...thank you to my family and friends for the goodies
Aren't these New England recipe cards and the recipe box great? in love
A customized recyclable grocery back from Hugh-these photos make me smile whenever I gaze at the bag
THIS IS THE GREATEST NECKLACE EVER! I love it so much-and it bares my new initials :):)
My homemade Christmas card banner that doesn't look as good in the photos as in person. I loved it but it filled up so fast with all of our cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment