Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An ongoing love affair w/ details and weddings!

Brad and I have been married for over a year but that doesn't mean that my obsession with weddings and all of the pretty little details in them have disappeared. In fact I love flipping through wedding magazines, sites, and browsing dresses and the details that go into making your wedding something incredible. Also, I still can't get over how many ideas are out there-it is endless and very overwhelming too.

Through twitter I have found a blogger named Rhiannon who is originally from Canada and now resides in Michigan as an event planner. She seems very organized, classy, sweet, and had such a beautiful wedding back in Ontario. I love her theme of black lace, creams, skin color and how she put all of the details together herself. The details are so delicate and thoughtful. I love how each couple's wedding speaks to who they are and plays out a story. Did I mention her use of lace, the huge balloons in her photo opts, her sash etc etc etc :) Check out Rhi on heygorg.com

Happy Tuesday and happy inspiration!!!

See Rhi and Andrew's wedding here and here...ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment