Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Loving Quote from my BFF

My best friend, Emily, sent me this quote, which I love for all that it stands for and the cute image of girls sharing secrets, stories, everything probably. It's funny because she is a brunette and I am a blonde so of course this quote and image was meant to be ours..

She, like myself, decided to take a big leap and move from Washington DC and start over somewhere. She chose Florida, I chose California. Both of us made these choices for many reasons. I miss her every day and miss our memories and the walk down the hall to her apartment-it just so happened to be that we were neighbors in the same apartment building the last year we were in DC together.

We both will go on to make new friends, to new jobs, to have new experiences and adventures but this quote says it all---despite all the up's and down's and all over's....she and i will remain as close as can be and nothing will change or get in the way of our wonderful friendship.

I love you, girl XO

No comments:

Post a Comment