Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hanging Around

buzzle.com
I know I'm not the first person to discover hanging plates but I love the concept of putting a collection of plates that maybe have been passed down from Grandma's attic in a cozy nook in the house or tying ribbons on your prized set of milk glass plates for all to see.

Plates instantly brighten up that drab corner, add a focal point to a room or just give that extra punch where needed.

Some looks featured on Tillyscottage.com in their feature on "dishy rooms" that I am absolutely crushing on:

plates as headboards, how fun!
I am always blown away with how creative people are out there. I can't wait until the hubby and I have our first home to really go crazy with fun decor and make a place really our own. I've already created my 'future home lust' clippings folder to keep inspiration on hand for the future. 

Here are some more lovely ideas featured on creamylife.com 


Also check out Charm Home for some more lust worthy plate displays or artwork here or at 5Minutesforme blog. Or at the Decorologist who also has some smashing features.

No comments:

Post a Comment