Monday, May 24, 2010

All Things Fabulous

my birthday flower!~

don't these look awesome?

I came back to work today from the best weekend-Allie's Bachelorette Party in NYC with some amazing ladies and a shower the next day in Long Island to celebrate this beauty and her wedding happiness! I will tweet (oops-post more about the details/fun when I have my camera near by :)!! )
~~~~~~
I am also pysched to go home to CT this weekend for Memorial Day to celebrate my birthday a few days late and be with my family. It has always meant a lot to me to be home for my birthday and share in many traditions...the irises always bloom around my bday, my mom goes through the trouble of making me a cake of my choice, along with a full dinner menu of my picking, usually I opt for something delicious on the grill but the home-cooked part really makes it all so special!
My mom sent me a link to a blog with red velvet pancakes, yummm-everyone who knows me knows how much I love anything red velvet so maybe I'll get surprised with some red velvet goodness in bed this weekend, wink wink--haha :) I can't wait for family time, irises and many fun memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment