Friday, May 28, 2010

Entirely Grateful






I absolutely adore these pictures Emmy took..that lead up to our magical birthday kiss, aww :)

Everyone asks you when your birthday rolls around, do you feel older? wiser?.different?..well I have to say I feel so grateful and so appreciative for everything and more importantly, everyone in my life and was so touched by the kind gestures of love yesterday. I feel every year I grow a little more thankful, reflect a little more and remind myself that life is so a beautiful thing.
My hunny and one of my besties took me out to dinner last night at an Italian place I've always wanted to try but never been to-Lia's. It was simply delicious-we had the best lemon gnocchi with bacon and peas to start and I had soft shell crabs with a corn/pepper relish. I felt like the luckiest woman in the place to have my wonderful guy and fabulous friend with me to celebrate my special day. Not forgetting the numberous phone calls, texts, fb messages, friend packages and birthday singing I got too, wow-what else does a girl need?!
and I know that I am, I am, I amm..the luckiest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment