Friday, May 21, 2010

Bachelorette Fun and Wedding Shower

c.e.l.e.b.r.a.t.i.o.n


I am off to Allie's Bachelorette party/wedding shower in Long Island and NYC this weekend! I can't wait to celebrate Allie's last few days of freedom and toast to her marital bliss.

Allie and I met freshman year of college and lived down the hall from one another in the dorm. She was actually my first friend at school and met her hubby-to-be that year as well. We followed one another into the same sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, and have been great friends ever since. Allie has a unique way of being so sweet and sincere with her friends and having a bubblyness and fun nature too. I love being around her~

Allen and Allie compliment one another so well and I am looking forward to watching their lives unfold together and living happily ever after! I love this girl bundles and am looking forward to this weekend of all things Allie :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment