Monday, May 24, 2010

Bday memories...

a total oldie I found from senior year in college-er, lis and i celebrating our birthday at red robin with a bunch of girlfriends, such a blast :)

Emmy came to CT for my birthday!


blowing out my candles


posing with the flowers, we match!


blowing my candles out before heading back to Washington

irises, of course, for the dinner

so lovely


leftover bbq and presents


i told you i've always liked red velvet!

hehe


aww, brad presenting me with mom's cake


blowing out my candles for my 20th birthday, that seems forever ago, wow



cupcakes my brother lugged home in the heat from NYC for me-2 boxes of these suckers, I must add :) what brotherly love


I found these pictures from past birthdays...thought I'd put them up :) I told you I like traditions, hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment