Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friends, Near and Far

my loves
Lavinia (in the pretty cream shrug) and the girls to the right of her are in my
bridal party for my upcoming September wedding, yayyy

aww

Er and me for New Year's


Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

United in D.C.-Theta girls

Christmas gathering of the Guilford girls

Childhood friends

Lauren and I lunching in MD-love her mucho

Bon bon, my love
Emmy is the pretty girl in the blue dress :)

I am so lucky to have one of my besties living in D.C. with me, Emmy,...who also happens to live in the same apartment building as me, actually right down the hall :) But I can't help but miss the rest of my friends who are scatted across the country-in NYC, Cincy, CT, Fl, to name a few. I love these girls that help define me, make me laugh, give me confidence, support me, love me and overall complete me :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I made it into your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you did, Lauren :) how could I not mention youuu!!

    ReplyDelete