Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celeb Look Love


{obsessed with those cream beauties, this beachy look is amazing}

{Victorian meets sexy}

{I wanttt that bag and that funky colorful scarf}

{chic mama--one of my fav looks}

{simple, pretty, stunning...}

{adore this ikat skirt, wish i had one in my closet too}

{even in her "grunge" gear she looks adorable and so pulled together}




















I'm a huge Reese Witherspoon lover-I think she is classic, sophisticated, elegant, gorgeous and flawless all in one-which is hard to find these days in female role models, especially in hollywood. I think her overall look and what she represents as a person couldn't get more squeaky clean.

I also have noticed what a fan I am of Rachel Bilson's style-although I don't know her as well as a person and actress (based off of magazines and interviews, I mean..not know know her) I think she is pulls of the classic look with a fun, versatile twist. She wears all things well and takes risks with bold bursts of color and all sorts of pieces but always looks pulled together and classy.
Maybe she has a sharp eye for fabulous pieces or knows what works on her small frame, whatever the case, I'm impressed...



{I've had my eye on this Chloe purse for so long, it is one of the prettiest bags I've ever seen! There is something about it I find so polished}

{crisp and classic}

{this Madewell polka dot dress makes her look say praire goes glam}

{just an awesome look}

To see more pictures from her shoot for Australia's Madison magazine go here.

1 comment:

  1. i have always absolutely adored rachel bilson. she's one of my absolute favorites! xo

    ReplyDelete