Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not too Exciting Round here...

I feel like I have been humming a similar tune to my girl, LCM, and don't have much to report back besides working away in the office, taking care of my sick hunny whose been sick for a solid week now [totally unheard of for my man who is never sick, maybe once a year ] getting organized in our apartment, as we were handed over some treasures from my dad this weekend like some nice antique chairs (to replace two IKEA chairs that are about to break, every time I sit in one of them I wonder how long it will be until I find myself on the floor in a tangled mess :)!) and a gorgeous Oriental rug, among some other fun charms that I will always love.

Dreaming about spring shopping, including some new rain boots and also daydreaming about our week long trip to Cabo coming up in early March--that is definate major fun news but with working away here and bringing my husband back to good health, it seems far away at the moment...

Help me decide which rain boots I should order up:

OPTION A-Kate Spade-esque
OPTION B-BIKER CHICK TAKES ON CHIC LADY

I know that the Kate Spade boots seem so fitting for me, they compliment my love for bows, the color balance is fun for spring or winter, the wedge brings in my ladylike passion. They are simply classic and sweet. But the Hunter option I keep coming back to because I also love the wedge on them, the strap is understated enough but adds a hip element, black is obviously very chic and goes with everything.
What do you all think...need some additional opinions :-)

1 comment: