Monday, February 14, 2011

Looking Better Than Ever!

I've never really been much of a JLo fan...I use to feel badly for all of the scrunity and bad press she would have to take for her famous behind. I never got it because I'd think--it really is not that big... If hers is big than mine must be too?!! :) I guess I never felt that badly--her famous booty helped define her "look" and image.

Sure she has battled her way from the block and gained herself much success and fame today but I've never been overly impressed by her. Either I feel that she is trying to hard, attempting to pull off ultra sexy outfits or just being too big of a diva...

However, I have to say that she now looks better than ever after having twins. I think she looks incredible! I have to even go as far to give her some credit and say I've liked some of her recent looks and applaud her on how pulled together and chic she looks these days. It appears that she has put her old ways behind her--that were full of sleeze, too much skin and everything very much over the top. She seems to have come a long way and really looks glowing and represents womanhood well. I'd like to get some of her tips and hope I look that good after having babies too...

{looking glamorous in forest green}

{ love this summer look-polished and pretty}

{in layers and edgy boots looking cute and girly}

{greek goddess sophistication}


No comments:

Post a Comment