Friday, February 18, 2011

The Pure Goodness of Home

{my buddy for life and and former college roommate, having a fun sleepover tonight like old times :) }

{Bentley, anxious to meet the little guy and cuddle!}
{love this place..our green in town-so many memories from the Little Folks Fair to festivals and bike rides with friends}

{explore my cute hometown and the fun shops by the green}

{excited to try Zinc to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday and B's recent graduation}

{it will be fun to hang out in New Haven around the Yale campus}

I am heading home to Connecticut today for the long weekend. I am very much looking forward to seeing my family, in-laws, one of my best girlfriends from college, Erica, and her new puppy, Bentley (sleepover tonight with them-which is a nice stop on my long excursion to the eastern part of CT). This weekend is bound to be filled with fun memories, time spent between my parents and B's parents and indulging in the goodness of home.

TGIF~

No comments:

Post a Comment