Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pleasure Pieces

~Pieces of pleasure scattered through my days~
(there are 5 this week)

1.) Lavinia's guest post on my blog comparing her style with mine (Kate Spade-esque, not sure if this comparison is true but I'm flattered nonetheless). I felt so honored to have such a great friend write her charming piece that captured her so well and us... and how we compliment each other so well despite our differences and are a perfect pair :)
2.) It has become a tradition that I hardly think about anymore because it comes so naturally but I really love and appreciate my hand holding at bedtime with my husband. I always search under the covers for his warm hand and feel so at home when our hands intertwined as we journey off into dream world together. {Long ago when we first started dating one of the sweet memories I have of us is laying on my bed in my dorm room and waking up with my hand in B's hand and us curled together, such a precious thought and I will never forget it}.
3.) Fresh flowers from the store to brighten up our apartment and bring some of that spring vibe into our lives.

4. In an effort to drink more water I have been adding lemon and lime slices to enhance my lovely water's taste and therefore make me drink more of the good stuff...I feel so spa like-just need one of these {how cute is it, right?!} and some more fresh fruit (too bad it's not available all year long...better move to CA or Fl :-)
5.) Checking out Mod Cloth--I stumbled upon this somewhere and it has a mix of low priced items as well as more expensive items, I've found several things I like, especially some fun things that might be great pieces for our vacation to Cabo in early March!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post and the last photo of the cute top. Cabo in March sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete