Monday, February 7, 2011

End it on a Sweet Note or the Ultimate Gift!

Make sure tonight you end your day on a sweet note...we watched an icecream special last night and it made me want our fav Ben and Jerry's combo so badly-chunky monkey! yummooo
or better yet a Vermontster...read more here to find out what is in this beast!
My girl, Emily, recently introduced us to a famous spot in Cincinnati called Graeters. It is the only ice cream place in the country-and even in the world, I believe, that still uses the old fashioned French Pot Process which makes two gallons of ice cream at a time as opposed to places that can churn out a lot more ice cream... but Graeters wins on taste, creaminess, density and all of the above. Being the sweetheart that she is, Emily sent some of this special stuff to my parents to thank them for hosting her during her MOH time to me, and B and I fell in love with the icecream too! That is..when we could finally get a small sample from my dad who was quite the hoarder of the tasty ice cream :) Now we are looking for the perfect excuse to order ourselves some of the goodness~

The best is the black raspberry chip...next time you need a fun and different way to thank a good friend for playing hostess or to cheer up a loved one, order some GRAETERS, they will not disappoint, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment